Transformation, Heritage, and Enlightenment
Historical Data knowledge used to guide results and ensure accuracy into the New World –Health Rules.
Overall Combined Approaches
ABI Comprehensive knowledge of
Health Rules Entity Relationships
Business Requirements Matrix
Best Practices integrating
Data Profiling within Data Conversion/Migration.
- Next Generation Profiling tools utilized to prevent future “dirty” data from entering Vendor Application and/or Data Warehouse.
- Record audit enforced to address any data that is not matched within the load process to analyze and either re-load if needed or bypass due to duplication.
- Maintain ability to access historical data within the new Application and/or Data Warehouse.
- Provide Enterprise Solution that is scalable, flexible, and intuitive.
Client Defines Use Cases for Load
- Include high volume business partners – providers, hospitals
- Include major hospital systems, as these will often require manual conversion.
- Include largest claim submitters, as these will often be the messiest.
- Identify cases in which the provider file causes a lot of trouble or workaround (potentially in relation to claim matching, claim payment, provider contracting, reporting, or other processes)
- Include cases in which the provider file is expensive/difficult to maintain
- Include cases in which there are strange “workarounds” in the provider file
- Cases in which an organizations (facility) resemble practicing individuals and practicing individuals that resemble organizations
- Examples of a Practitioner working at different facilities and specialties
Automated code generation utilizing the ABI Importer:
- Imports Comma Delimited flat files into SQL Server Staging tables.
- Enable users with no knowledge of SSIS/Visual Studio to import flat files into SQL Server.
- Auto generates DDL or Staging Table
- Auto generates SQL Script for SSIS Package.
- Allows for SSIS Users to import flat files faster and enables SSIS Users to work within package after initial load.
SSIS Integration within ETL
The files required to load HR will be produced by the SSIS ETL code which will combine master data from the MDS database and supporting transactional information from legacy systems as defined by the data specification.
Load Testing Reporting and Analysis